Lancashire, England

I bought a vehicle from a dealership near Leeds, part of the deal was that a premium warranty was provided with the car. The dealer had a good relationship with warranties 2000 and assured me that their premium plus warranty was the best one available.

This cost me £400. After 3 weeks i had not received any paperwork and after a weeks worth of emails and phone calls i had still not received them. I then asked for a full refund and they told me the documents had just been sent therefore i was no longer entitled to a refund.

The warranty will be a joke and will not cover anything so i strongly urge people to avoid this SHAM of a company at all costs!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of warranties 2000 car warranty from Warranties 2000. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Warranties 2000 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was every single thing about these liars. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warranties 2000 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warranties 2000?

Comments